CDCE Press Release: Analysis of political parties' platforms and commitments - 2021 federal elections
2nd version - September 14, 2021
The CDCE asked its members to indicate their priorities for the campaign in order to analyze the parties' commitments in relation to these issues.
The CDCE sent a questionnaire to all parties including the priorities contained in this analysis, and requested a response by September 10. The Bloc Québécois, the Liberal Party and the Green Party completed the questionnaire and returned it on time.
If no source is given, the commitments are taken from the various party platforms:
• Liberal Party: Forward. For Everyone, published on September 1st
• Conservative Party: Canada’s Recovery Plan, published on September 16th
• Bloc québécois: Québécois, published on August 23rd
• New Democratic Party (NDP): Ready for Better, published on August 12th
• Green Party: Be Daring, Published on August 13th
Please report any omissions or errors!